So finally my hard work is paying off and people are realising that what happened to Genie wasn’t our fault. The trust is rebuilding which is great as that’s my aim, Genie being built around basic human values. Reliability, Honour, Trust, Ambition and above all,
Are you ready for it……♥ LOVE AAAAAHHHHHH ♥
Now this is the clever bit, if you truly pour your heart and soul into something, give it your all if you actually love it. Then if somebody threatens your business or idea, then you will fight tooth and nail to get it back. And that’s what I’m doing.
I have never been a “I don’t like that one, I want this one :p” kind of person, or one who frequently changes their mind.
If I make a decision to make something work it will x
Business is mainly driven now by greed and ambition. All the values above used to get snigered at when applied in business but things are starting to change. Which can only be positive and I fully support it x x
Hence one of my article about emotions in the workplace
Some good tips also are
- Customers Happiness is paramount.
- Confidentiality is key and you should always protect your customer
- Ensure reassurance is installed in your customer by making sure they are comfortable with all transactions.
- Demonstrate the stability of your company in the way you do things.
- and finally communication should be your best friend (both within the office and in the wider world).
How have I learnt these points by watching other companies over time, and carefully and educating myself. You can do it too
My business meeting is today which I am going to grab IT BY THE BALLS and OWN IT BABY 🙂
Wish me luck x x