Well as you know I am having a meeting with Dee on the 17th regarding funding options and I’m also looking at other avenues like Angels. I have found a group called Zero Start Ventures and they would like to see my business plan to go over everything if they like it then they invest. No fees, just straight to the investment.
How much of Genie I have to give up I don’t know or whether that’s even on the cards, but I will keep you updated. Whatever happens I do know that 4 weeks ago I was in very a different position, sat crying and feeling ashamed of what had happened to Genie and how I could have been so stupid.
There is so many things that I have to remember though and try to keep always keep these things in mind
- I’m a girl with no qualifications. I never finished school, so to get this far was brilliant and I should be proud of myself! I know my Nan would be.
- The liquidation and the programmers taking my funding could have happened to anyone as it did to many others.
- If I can pull this of which I will then anyone can do it ANYONE
- My family will always be proud no matter what I achieve
- Rome wasn’t built in a day ;D
I find the last point to be a good example of how to look at a frustrating situation because if we sit and get flustered it will only get worse.
So is this the start of a fantastic business relationship with Zero Start Venture who knows? But if not for me maybe somebody else. They are genuinely motivated into getting businesses up and running. Which are my kinds of people
Fingers crossed and lets wait and see if they like the plan and what they have to offer me because lets not forget that what it’s about. Mutually agreeable term between two parties on the understanding that they will both benefit by the use of each other’s knowledge………………..
Until the next instalment my friends
Love to all x